Our Seth Boyden PTA is holding a new fall fundraiser, and we need your help.
The PTA’s financial support is a crucial resource for our students and teachers. This year the PTA bought school supplies for every Seth Boyden student and will continue to support Strawberry Fields and the Outdoor Learning Center, fund grants for our teachers, buy yearbooks for every 5th grader, and so much more.
From Sept. 29 to Thursday, Oct. 12, we will be participating in a new fundraiser, Club’s Choice Fundraising. Here are the basics:
- This catalog will come home with students today. It’s full of interesting items, from unique kitchen tools to sweets to magazines to jewelry to wrapping paper to … well, it has everything.
- Students should NOT sell door-to-door. We encourage sales to friends, family and other people your kids know personally.
- Out-of-town shoppers will be able browse on shop.clubschoicefundraising.com. (Clicking that link should take you to Seth Boyden’s page, but if the site asks you for our code, it’s SETH22.)
- Students can earn prizes for selling items, including some fun stuffed emojis they can clip on their backpacks!
- All order forms and money will be due to homeroom teachers on Oct. 12. After orders have been submitted, parents can pick up items at school on Wednesday, Nov. 15.
Every dollar we earn with this program will help our kids and our school be the best they can be, and we can’t succeed without your participation. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and our fundraising chairs A.J. Edge and Pia Jones will get back to you.