This week, Oct. 2-6, is the Week of Respect for New Jersey schools. We will have a series of activities and spirit days to celebrate.
Here is what we have planned:
Respect Banner: On Monday, all students will sign this banner, pledging to focus on learning more about each other and how to respect everyone in the Seth Boyden family.
Respect Assembly: On Friday, the whole school will meet outdoors and engage in a fun program run by our staff.
Spirit Days (Participation is Optional):
- Monday, October 2nd – Seth Boyden Wears White:
Students try wear a white shirt or pants to start the week off with a new beginning.
- Tuesday, October 3rd – Seth Boyden Wears the Rainbow:
Students try to wear all the colors of the rainbow to celebrate our diversity.
- Wednesday, October 4th – (Picture Day) Seth Boyden Wears Our Favorite:
Students try to wear a favorite team’s jersey or a t-shirt of their favorite movie/book/band.
- Thursday, October 5th – Seth Boyden Wears… TBD by Grade Level
Students in each grade level will try to wear the same color shirt or the same accessory.
- Friday, October 6th – Seth Boyden Wears… School Spirit Day
Students try to wear Seth Boyden Gear. (Buy it here.)