We will be clapping out the graduating class of 2018 on Wednesday at 12:35. The K-4 teachers, students, and staff members will line the hallways of our school to celebrate and clap out our departing students and staff members.
Parents are invited to line up along the front sidewalk and join in the event. You won’t want to miss!
A few important things to remember:
- The clap out will begin about 12:35 inside the building. Parents should arrive and line up outside at that time.
- No parents/visitors will be allowed in the building during the clap out. If you choose to participate, please line the front walkway and allow space for the students and teachers to walk through.
- Rain won’t stop up, so bring your umbrellas if the skies are threatening!
- Once the 5th grade students leave the building, they will gather and remain on the front lawn with their teachers until the bell rings at 12:45pm.
- All K-4 students will be dismissed at 12:45 from their usual locations.
We are looking forward to continuing this tradition at Seth Boyden!