Why join PTA?
The number one reason to join PTA is your child!
Here are some others reasons to join:
- Get Connected – PTA provides opportunities to meet and network with other parents, teachers, and school administrators. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your child’s school and community.
- Speak Up – PTA can be a way for you to more effectively be the voice for change at your child’s school.
- Watch Yourself Grow – As a PTA volunteer, you can use your skills and hobbies for a relevant cause while setting a good example for your child and all children in the community.
- Give Back – By becoming part of PTA, you will be part of the solution, to help make positive changes in your child’s school and in the lives of many children.
- Effectively Engage – Spend quality time with your children through PTA programs, events and resources. Not only will you show how much you care about them but will also demonstrate the importance you place on their education.
PTA Mission: “To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.”
We have two ways to join:
You can pay with PayPal and then fill out the online form below, or you can download this membership form and send it, along with your payment, in your child’s backpack in an envelope marked PTA Membership. Each adult in the household must join independently; there are no family memberships.
Contact us with membership questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.