The annual Seth Boyden Variety Show is coming up on March 9, and auditions start next week. Here are the important details for student performers and parent volunteers! Send questions to Kelly Heinze at email@example.com.
- Adult Helpers for Rehearsals: One volunteer need Feb. 27 and Feb. 28 from 1-3pm.
- Adult Helpers for Dress Rehearsal and the Show: Three volunteers needed, one backstage and two taking kids from the audience to the stage. Dress rehearsal March 7, 3:30-6:30pm; show March 9, 6:30pm-?
- And Alison Poe could really use some help as the PTA coordinator! Please consider donating your time for other vital jobs, including selling concessions at the show. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Auditions in the Auditorium
- Last names A-N, emcees, stage crew, Tues., Feb. 12, 3:30-5, auditorium
- Last names O-Z, Thurs., Feb. 14, 3:30-5 pm, auditorium
Mandatory rehearsals in Auditorium
- K to 2nd grade, Wed., Feb. 27 (half day), 1-2:30 pm
- 3rd to 5th-grade, Thurs., Feb. 28 (half day), 1-2:30 pm
- Dress Rehearsal: Thursday, March 7, 3:30-6:30 pm, auditorium
- Saturday, March 9, time TBA depending on # of acts