- Help Seth Boyden Family That Lost their FatherIt is with heavy hearts that we share the sad news that Marc Ulysse, father of 5th grader Marvens and 4th grader Marc, passed away over the weekend from complications due to COVID-19. Mr. Ulysse was a loving husband, committed father, and the sole provider for his wife and five children. Mr. Ulysse was a […]
- We Stand Against AAPI HateAs a PTA, we see and acknowledge the pain and anger that so many of our Asian, Asian American, and Pacific Islander (AAPI) families and community members are feeling after the murder of Soon Chung Park, Hyun Jung Grant, Suncha Kim, Yong Ae Yue, Delaina Ashley Yaun, Paul Andre Michels, Xiaojie Tan, and Daoyou Feng […]
- Nature Activity: I Spy NatureFrom Mrs. Tuohy: “Dear Families, Hooray! We started our seeds for our spring and summer garden this week! I will keep you posted on their progress. Ready for a little I Spy Nature game? I Spy Nature in the Seth Boyden Garden… things that are decomposing a pollinator seeds with space food for birds a […]
- Black History MonthA message from our principal, Mrs. Glander, and vice-principal, Ms. Murphy: “Happy February and Black History Month! This month we will be celebrating the contributions and rich history of Black People. While February is a month to specifically celebrate these contributions and achievements, we believe that an inclusive and accurate educational experience includes the histories […]
- Black History Month in MusicIn celebration of Black History Month, Ms. Van Doornik, our music teacher, re-introduced students to Seth Boyden’s unofficial school song, “Lift Ev’ry Voice and Sing.” Click here for the rendition from Kirk Franklin that Ms. Van Doornik shared with her classes, which was followed by the students singing it themselves. Ask your child to sing […]
Make a No-Frills Donation
The easiest way to support Seth Boyden is to make a donation through PayPal. No amount is too small! Recurring gifts are especially appreciated!