- Big shout out to Messrs. Messineo and Sousa!Our awesome PE teachers put together an energetic week of field day activities for all grades (except for Kindergarten & 1st grade, who will have their field day tomorrow!). Teachers even got in on the fun! The weather was very cooperative while students enjoyed sack races, relay races, four square tournaments, and even limbo! We are […]
- 2021-22 PTA Executive BoardOur new PTA executive board was elected at last Monday’s PTA meeting. Thanks to these parents for stepping up to take on these important roles for our school community! But there are still important roles to fill, including SEPAC liaison, auction chair, OLC chair, and book fair chair — there are roles to suit all […]
- SOMA Shares – Volunteers NeededSOMA Shares will provide books, toiletries, and food alongside the free USDA lunch program (see details here) on Wednesdays 9 am – 11 am at the Springfield Ave Gazebo during the summer. Volunteers will be needed to pick up bags and staff the tables to make this happen. Please review the available slots in the sign-up genius and […]
- Summer Meals ProgramThe Kids Eat Free program will be at the Springfield Avenue Gazebo from Monday-Friday starting on Monday, June 28. Monday-FridayJune 28 – August 20, 20219 am – 11 amBreakfast & Lunch Grab ‘n GoSpringfield Ave Gazebo, 1670 Springfield Ave, by Hilton Library SOMA Shares will be distributing books and other resources every Wednesday during the […]
- Seth Boyden Weekly Summer Farm StandSeth Boyden Shares and the Rent Party Garden invite you to our Free Farm Stand It’s about sharing food and creating friendships… Every Saturday over the summer at Seth Boyden School, 10 am ❤ Produce will be placed on tables near the garden entrance in Seth Boyden’s back schoolyard by 10 am and will be there throughout […]
Make a No-Frills Donation
The easiest way to support Seth Boyden is to make a donation through PayPal. No amount is too small! Recurring gifts are especially appreciated!