Our local South Mountain YMCA is offering 8:00 am – 4:30 pm care with possibilities of extended-day care from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm for elementary school children.
There are 80%-90% financial scholarships available to families who are eligible to receive free/reduced lunch.
New spots are opening up for the program in the coming weeks at Seth Boyden Elementary School.
How to register!? Just 3 easy steps!!!
Step 1: Complete the free/reduced lunch application online at the following link: https://f-r-lunch.somsd.k12.nj.us/
If you’ve already done so for this academic year, you’re ready for step 2!
Step 2: Upon completion, email Ms. Dinkins (Seth Boyden Elementary School Social Worker) at [email protected] to have her check on the status of your application.
Step 3: Upon approval, Ms. Dinkins will direct you on the next steps for enrollment!
The program will provide the following:
- a quiet space for schoolwork,
- STEM, Arts & Enrichment,
- Character Development, and
- Social/Emotional Learning, as well as
- Outdoor Recreation.
Parents/Guardians must provide the following:
- student’s books,
- school work and supplies,
- laptops and chargers,
- headphones/earbuds are required,
- lunch and a refillable water bottle,
- backpack (with all items inside labeled),
- and two mask coverings are required (masks worn all day.
Please do not be deterred if you don’t have these items, support is available through the school and PTA.